Access National Security News HERE.
Access Korean News HERE.
National Security News Content:
1. How to Use America’s New Peace Dividend
2. ‘Integrated Deterrence’ to Drive National Defense Strategy
3. Why the US should offer to buy France’s submarines for Vietnam
4. Clarifying the Issue of Nuclear Weapons Release Authority
5. It’s time for Congress to act on WHO reform
6. The Afghans that Fought
7 Time for U.S. to unfriend Pakistan
8. AUKUS sub deal splits ASEAN into pro and anti camps
9. FDD | Iran Joining the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation
10. Analysis | Why the Pentagon can’t fully account for all its assets — in Afghanistan or anywhere else
11. Learn to Use Data or Risk Dying in Battle, New Army Project Teaches
12. Racial Division, Troops’ Role in Protests Has Hurt Minority Recruiting, Air Force Says
13. Special envoy to Haiti resigns citing ‘inhumane’ US decision to deport thousands of Haitians from US border
14. Biden Just Gave France Something More Valuable than a Submarine Contract
15. China Can’t Win an Arms Race With the U.S.
16. US botched the response to COVID-19, McChrystal says
17. A GI Bill for Afghan allies
18. Top Army spokesperson suspended after abysmal climate survey
19. Taiwan seeks entry into key trade pact before China
Korean News Content:
1. S. Korea seeks to turn Korean War armistice into peace regime through end-of-war declaration: official
2. U.S. open to discussion with N. Korea on end of war declaration: Pentagon spokesman
3. South hopes to bring North to talks with sanctions relief
4. FM Chung calls for ‘snap-back’ incentives to bring N. Korea back to dialogue
5. Is Pres. Moon going all out for end-of-war declaration?
6. OKN and KCPAC Sends a Message to President Moon Jae-in at Times Square
7. South Korea foreign minister says to meet Japan counterpart on Thursday
8. Commentary: Seoul and the role of middle powers in a fragile region
9. Foreign Ministry slashed budget for North’s human rights protection
10. Moon awards medals to Korean immigrants in Hawaii for fight against Japan’s colonization
11. Moon flies home with remains of 68 Korean War heroes
12. U.S. names North Korea as a main culprit in ransomware attacks
13. AUKUS comes as pressure on Seoul to join anti-China campaign
14. North Korea’s Missile Tests Aren’t Surprising. Biden Has Been Fueling Tensions.
15. Does North Korea Want to Absorb South Korea or Just Leach Off of It?
16. Yoon says he will request redeployment of US tactical nukes in case of emergency
17. North Korean Sanctions Evasion Techniques